What you will learn:
- What Is Islamic Fintech and Why It Matters
- Fintech’s relationship with Islamic banking
- History of Fintech: Fintech industry and its growth
- The Movers and Shakers in Islamic Fintech
- Causes of Fintech growth: Understanding the factors that shaped Fintech: Global Financial Crisis, Deregulation for markets, and Increased regulation for banks
- Innovation and Product Possibilities
- Market Potential: Size, Trends, and Gaps
- Ecosystem Catalysts: Angel Investors, VCs, Incubators, Accelerators, Fintech Hubs
- Framework for Fintech Innovation: First Principles Thinking and Design Sprint Ideation
- Regulation and Role of Sandboxes
- Examples and industries of Fintech
- How and Where to Start
- Building an Islamic Fintech Venture: The Do’s and Don’ts
This certification features a high-impact and interactive learning experience that is distributed over 8 to 10 consecutive weeks. The course is designed to allow you to learn at your own pace giving you access to a masterfully curated range of professionally drafted learning package that features:
- Live Sessions by Industry Experts
- Live Q&A
- Application opportunity: Case Studies, Reading and Application Tasks, Breakout Sessions
- Team-based Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- Multi-dimensional Interactions with IM Messenger
- Breakthrough Access to Financial Intelligence
Why to get Certified?
Islamic Fintech was a game-changer upon its introduction to the Islamic finance industry, creating unprecedented avenues and opportunities within the fast-growing segment of the Islamic economy.
Recognising the presence of Islamic Fintech in the industry, the Islamic Fintech Professional Certifications enables you to:
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: acquaint yourself with Islamic Fintech through a fully integrated learning approach that allows you to have an inclusive understanding of this field.
- Develop Your Capabilities: access industry-led resources and bridge any pre-knowledge gaps.
- Learn Your Way: Learn from industry experts, a wide variety of resources such as live workshops, case studies and interactive discussions in your own pace.
- Expand Your Career: Integrate and apply your learnings to unlock the unprecedented commercial opportunities.
- Establish Professional Credibility: Widen and solidify your perspective and skills to better address pressing local and global issues.
Mode: Fully Digital
Total Course Length: ~20 Hrs
Lifetime access to this Certification
Premium data of news, publications & briefing notes
A collaborative tool to seamlessly connect with a community of professionals
Accredited by AAOIFI and CISI
A leading learning platform developed around the needs of the industry covering workshops led by expert trainers
A broadcasting platform that brings the latest news and insights from across the global Islamic economy